Siaga Pratama Soccer School provides proper technical ethics of training through an PSSI Certified Coach. Siaga Pratama staff work within the guidelines of Siaga Pratama projects and programs and will educate athletes enrolled in this program.
This involves a sustained teaching of technical tactics, as well as educating athletes about the true value of sport.Our goal is to apply the concepts that represent the Siaga Pratama philosophy, and to have the opportunity to apply them both through sport and their social environment. Furthermore, our main objective is to create a positive training environment combined with fun and education.
Functional Circuit of Training Session
The “Functional Circuit of Training Session” is a strategy used at the initial cycle of training and is based on the following:
- Free Game or Initial Play
- Games & Situations with technical instructions (i.e. alone, one on one, two on two)
- Analytical Work with Technical subject (individual, partners, trio)
- Subject Game (goal after 3 touches from the team – game with 3 touches)
- Free Game (receive quality indications of the athlete)
Age Group 6-9 years old
We work on developing the athletes Technical Gestures:
– Ball guidance
– Ball transmission
– Kicks towards the net (freely or with opposition)
Age Group (10-15 years old)
The work we have done was related to an understanding of the personal skills and performing an entry test (i.e. free game) in order to develop a program focused on the following basis:
- Techniques (individuals, partners, trio)
- Situations of one vs. one, one vs. two, two vs. two (1:1-1:2-2:2)
- Subject Games
These exercises will give the athletes motivation by allowing improvement through general athletic conditioning. (Example: teaching running techniques). These exercises will allow the athlete to express the following meanings: “I am running well”, “I am less fatigued” and “I am ready for the game”.